About the Certification
UL S8001 is an offering designed to benefit retailers who want to eliminate fraudulent products and complaints, manufacturers who wish to prove their products have legitimate claims, and consumers who need to trust in product specifications when they make their purchasing decisions.
UL S8001 includes:
- Confirmation that products meet ANSI/PLATO FL-1 2019 standard requirements and proper usage of designated icons.
- Usage of the UL Certified Enhanced Mark on products and literature.
- Inclusion of all certificates of compliance and test data in UL Product iQ™ searchable directory and continued surveillance of the market from UL’s dedicated staff.
- Tiered pricing options based on the number of models submitted, including unlimited submissions within a 12-month time frame.
- Private labeling options for manufacturers utilizing an existing certified product.
For more information, including how to get products certified by UL, please contact UL at lightinginfo@UL.com